The Stephan UMM/SK is a vertical model for cutting, mixing and heating products such as cheese. The machine has a double wall for indirect heating and steam injection points in the pan for directly heating the product up to 90-95ºC. They are made with a high speed cutter, slowly turning agitator and a discharge valve to remove the product from the pan. It is a batch process of approximately 6-10 minutes per batch.
Most common models
- Stephan UMM/SK 40 with a volume of 40 litres. Batch capacity of 30 litres.
- Stephan UMM/SK 80 with a volume of 80 litres. Batch capacity of 53 litres.
- Stephan UMM/SK 130 with a volume of 115 litres. Batch capacity of 86 litres.
Included with revision
- Separate system with vacuum pump, pressure gauge, steam valve and steam filter.
- New control cabinet / control unit. With Siemens PLC and touch screen control.
- Completely mounted on a SS frame.
- Water meter and automatic control unit for water supply.
- Spare parts and filter.
- Transport, installation and training.
If you are interested in one of the above models or a different Stephan model, please go to Wanted Machines.
Do you have a Stephan UMM/SK for sale? Go to Offering Machines.