Stephan Combicut TC/SK
The Stephan TC/SK is a horizontal model for cutting, mixing and heating products such as cheese. The machine has a double wall for indirect heating and steam injection points in the pan for directly heating the product up to 90-95ºC. They are made with a high speed cutter, slowly turning agitator and a product infeed and discharge system that uses a top and bottom sliding door. It is a batch process of approximately 6-10 minutes per batch.
Most common models
- Stephan Combicut TC/SK 200 with a volume of 200 litres. Batch capacity up to 150 litres.
- Stephan Combicut TC/SK 300 with a volume of 300 litres. Batch capacity up to 220 litres.
- Stephan Combicut TC/SK 600 with a volume of 600 litres. Batch capacity up to 400 litres.
Included with revision
- Separate system with vacuum pump, pressure gauge, steam valve and steam filter.
- New control cabinet / control unit. With Siemens PLC and touch screen control.
- Completely mounted on a SS frame.
- Walking frame with a ladder mounted next to the machine.
- Lift for product supply trolleys.
- Water meter and automatic control unit for water supply.
- Receptacle with pump under the outlet.
- Spare parts and filter.
- Transport, installation and training.
If you are interested in one of the models above or a different Stephan model, please go to Wanted Machines.
Do you have a Stephan TC/SK for sale? Go to Offering Machines.