Dairy processing machinery
Lekkerkerker Dairy & Food has a wide range of dairy processing machinery for sale. These pre owned dairy machinery we buy mainly in Western Europe and sell all over the world. Used dairy processing and packaging machines for the dairy industry. We give these dairy processing and dairy packaging machines a second life. Reuse of dairy machines is very popular. Dairy processing machines and dairy packaging machines are very strong manufactured and the service of the A-brand machines is excellent.
The used dairy machines we can sell in reconditioned condition or in ‘as is’ condition. We completely rebuild the used dairy machines in our own workshop, with more than 50 engineers. But not only the dairy processing machinery we can supply, also the used packaging machinery for example cup filling, carton filling, bag filling etc. We do this with quality, service and warranty. This is a win-win situation, because the investment is low and reusing is good for the environment. Moreover, our fast delivery time is a big advantage for you.
- Complete refurbishment
- An inspection check, or ‘good running’
- In the condition in which they left the factory, or ‘as is’
Refurbished Dairy processing machinery
For more than 20 years now, Lekkerkerker has specialised in the complete refurbishment of used dairy machinery. You may be wondering why used machines? It's simple. We extend the life cycle of machines to avoid waste. The brands we stock are proven A-brands which have proved themselves over decades. The strong, high quality way in which these machines are built enable us to give them a second lease of life. These often mechanical machines are easy to maintain and following a thorough overhaul they can easily continue to manufacture for another 10 years or more.
In addition, the investment required on the part of our customers is many times less than for a new machine and the payback time (ROI) is shorter. Our standard procedure when completely refurbishing a 2nd life machine is:
- Strip down to the frame: blasting and spraying of steel components
- All component wear: replacement of bearings, bushes and gaskets
- Replacement of damaged or worn components
- New cabling and control systems (latest updates)
- 6 month guarantee
- Guaranteed spare parts supply for 5 years
- Option: supervision of commissioning and operator training
- Option: CE marking Option: custom modifications
Control check (Good running)
A cheaper solution than complete refurbishment is the control check. The machine is complete and is tested in our workshop. The accessible wear components such as rubbers and gaskets are replaced if necessary. Bearings and bushes are only replaced if necessary. The existing control system is re-used and the documentation is present. This can be tailored to requirement by consultation.
This price is always subject to conditions, as on occasion it becomes evident during the work on the machine that there is an expensive faults. If this is the case, the buyer receives a quotation for the additional costs and is also given the option to cancel the purchase.
‘As is’ condition (as it is)
Machines are almost always sold ex-factory and can be deployed in the same condition. That's why we also supply machines which are in the condition in which we bought them. However, the machine has not been inspected by us and there is no guarantee of its current condition. We always recommend that a machine is inspected prior to purchase and only to buy ‘as is’ if you have a thorough knowledge of machines. We can always tell you whether we purchased the machine in operating condition or whether it had already been decommissioned. Documentation is not always included and can only be supplied if it was present at the time of purchase.
A guide to our guarantee terms & conditions:
- We only provide a guarantee on refurbished dairy processing machinery and dairy packaging machinery and other refurbished equipment. The claimed defective components are supplied and charged. Once the old, defective component has been returned to us, it is inspected by Lekkerkerker or by the original manufacturer in the case of electrical parts. If it is covered by the guarantee, your account will be credited.
- Wear components, such as gaskets, rubbers, bulbs and blades, are not covered by the guarantee.
- The guarantee is invalidated in the event of: lack of maintenance and/or poor or inadequate maintenance, the incorrect and/or unprofessional use of the machine, and if any modification is made to the machine without the consent of the supplier. Please refer to our Supply Terms & Conditions for our full guarantee terms & conditions.
If you are interested in used dairy machinery, or you would like us to repair your used equipment, you can contact us.